beastern 1970 sears spyder hotrod/rat finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bear-on-bicycle-1.jpg

Grips turned out cool!

Grips turned out cool!
thanks bro their still kind of having a few issues but they work just like any new Idea I have to perfect them tey do warm up quick if ona bike parked in a hot workshop all night and it is 90 degrees plus outside Id say their more show the go too but they do function fine

eofunfortunately poor beastern had a snafu and is now back here in the unfinished bikes thread i have to replace the rear wheel i was turning into a local place called burger junkie ( excellent food and fantastic atmosphere pictures of it soon) to snap my finished bike pics when all of a sudden i hear a crunch and a pop and the bike goes to the ground when i got up i looked and noticed the rear wheel had tacoed! dag gum it so of course i am jokingly told by the owner that he serves burgers and fries not tacos ( ha ha funny guy he is ) and i am at the point of tossing beastern in the dumpster and calling it a loss... i decide to keep calm and take her home i am going to swap the wheels with another set i have that will look awesome on this bike so with that being said this bike is not quite done yet i will post the updated picture soon

well back wheel has been replaced and now another problem the chain guard rear bolt is rubbing and hitting the freewheel cluster causing the wheel to lock up small snafu but i will have it fixed tomorrow for sure just have to turn the bolt around and i am good front wheel will be the same will post a pic soon

well back wheel has been replaced and now another problem the chain guard rear bolt is rubbing and hitting the freewheel cluster causing the wheel to lock up small snafu but i will have it fixed tomorrow for sure just have to turn the bolt around and i am good front wheel will be the same will post a pic soon

She's a feisty one, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a bad boy bike. Those grips look mean. All good, though.
thanks jodphoto those grips were an idea i ahd for awhile they still need perfecting but are getting there they work fine on beastern however. it is a bad lil bike i like it it has just the right ammout of rattiness to make it ridable a wax paintjob was going to happen but i decided not to do that my daughter loves it i am thinking im going to let her ride it

forgot to update the build thread i got the issues all resolved replaced the rear wheel fixed the chainguard bolt rub and shortened the chain shes a bad lil mama jamma now it's funny my daughter rides it and she tells me it is hard to pedal i just respond with now you know why their called musclebikes lol but nonetheless she is all done finished photo n the finished bikes section

Latest posts

Back