Beast Price Watch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas Beast marked way down! (red & green) Given the recent price fluctuations, I would expect to jump back up by tomorrow.

Not a Beast, but another Mongoose fatty.
Amazon has this Mongoose Malus 4" geared and disced fat bike for only $129 shipped.
Anyone need a cheap fat bike or some fat build parts?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TYB8Q7A/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

91BPJNlpdfL._SL1500_.jpg

Not a Beast, but another Mongoose fatty.
Amazon has this Mongoose Malus 4" geared and disced fat bike for only $129 shipped.
Anyone need a cheap fat bike or some fat build parts?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00TYB8Q7A/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

91BPJNlpdfL._SL1500_.jpg
Ordered on on the 29th. Jaunt came in this past Wednesday. Hope to get it unboxed and assembled by Saturday at the latest. Couldn't pass up the good price. Should have bought two.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

I bought a Brutus in July that I did mods to and decided I want to get a Beast for winter riding since I don't want to mess up my Brutus. Anyway, I've been watching the price on the black Beast online at Wal-Mart and Amazon. The price has gone up nearly $50 in three days! What's up with that?
(The cents part may be off a little because I'm going from memory)

8/6: $158.95
8/7: $171.73
8/8: $188.93
8/9: $208.10

Wal-Mart and Amazon (Prime members only) prices have been identical the last few days. Looks like I should have ordered one on Saturday.

Update: The price is back down to $158.95 at Wal-Mart for the black Beast. I ordered one to keep my Brutus company.

Last edited:
October 11 "Was 249.00, now $199.00 SAVE $50"
What rubbish. The Beast was never 249. more marketing bs from Wal*mart.

Is the end? Only 1 in stock. Black for $259.99, highest price ever. Supply and demand pricing? Will they restock? meh.

Latest posts

Back