BBOF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point,
Well the rim's are at the powder coating, the sand blasting was done but now I got to sand, primer, been doing the seat pan re shaping it, waiting for an e-bay buy to come in the mail, and ofcourse I have a few thing's up my sleve but I will show everything from begining to when I get to thank everyone who helped me in making this very cool bike.
~TW~
Skid King

Skid King said:
Good point,
Well the rim's are at the powder coating, the sand blasting was done but now I got to sand, primer, been doing the seat pan re shaping it, waiting for an e-bay buy to come in the mail, and ofcourse I have a few thing's up my sleve but I will show everything from begining to when I get to thank everyone who helped me in making this very cool bike.
~TW~
Skid King

who's building this bike :?: ...

is powdercoat allowed? it says in the rules that the builder must do the paint himself/herself.

isn't this a "rat rod" buildoff?

hmm, methinks me smells a troll.

I've built almost everything on this ride, with help from friend's who are bike freak's, and they are keeping it in check to the perid of time 1952,
I sanded the rim's and the paint did not take to far gone, so the powder coating was the only option, the spokes were so rusted that when I picked up the frame the rim's stayed on the ground,
but I like to use all the original part's that came with the bike's I build, give's them new life and any body can buy off the shelf part's but to have a one of a kind bike is like a master peice of history, So I did trade some ape hanger's for the powder coating thou, does that count for cheap?
It also said keep it Fun, right, Wow this is a hard room.
And now for the weather report from So-Do Seattle this is where I live just south of the Safe Co Feild,
It's snowing........... AUGH!!!! first the rain then the Snow? next cat's and dog's........... Well after the sand blasting was done I think I will not do that again, the frame is so rough, so sanding would have been a better way to go, But one good thing is that I found two cracks in the brazing that had I not found it would have been a lot of work for nothing.
Well a little about me, ~TW~
I'm a Skid King [vintage bikes] is what I do for fun, Love them, ride them with pride, I show bikes when ever I can and talk bikes as often as one can, I love to swap meat when ever I can my front room looks like a small bike shop, it gets me in trouble at time's,
So that's about it for me,
Well chat soon..
~TW~ Skid King

Without visuals..It's nothing but a sound track : YADA..YADA...YADA
NICE story non the less :roll:

invisible-bike.jpg

Skid King said:
I've built almost everything on this ride, with help from friend's who are bike freak's

you've built "ALMOST" everything?

you also say it right there in black and white: "with help from my friends"

hmmm, powder coating...

how come nobody told me powder coating came in a rattle can?
you guys... c'mon... i could've used that on my bike, to demonstrate my Mad Skillz...

guess i gotta take a ride out to Walmart now.... what aisle is it in?

I guess we need the dumpster man to step in here and make a call.

He's hosting this shin-dig. :wink:

its an art piece by a friend of mine. he calls it the invisible bike. here are a few of his others...

fuck_bike_fountain.jpg

this one needs no name.
art_bike_sama.jpg

this is his ART bike.

HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! OH MAN THIS POST IS AWES0ME, I CANT STOP LAUGHING,

i heard that wall mart was having a sale this weekend, when you buy a gallon of BS juce you get your Mad Skills for free....

DOODE WE JUST WANT TO HAF FUN AND SEE SOME SWEET BIKE BUILDS< (hits the name; rat rod bike build off)

Latest posts

Back