BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Spaceliner

Nice lap dance (I mean find)!
Have fun!

I am leaning towards the higgins tank. I had a vision of a strait bar build for the teal tank, but who knows its page 1 and things always change it does have a sweet bell in side it

The Flightliner tank fits the best, but I also like the Columbia tank agains the lower cantis. The WF actully looks good too. Have fun deciding.

I love how you McGuyver'd everything together for the mock ups! A little piece of a hanger here, a rim strip there, maybe some bailing wire and bubble gum over here.. Classic!!

From my experience, Spaceliner chrome is some of the best chrome out there.
It's like the RRB of the chrome world.

well I got all the blasting on the parts done and striped the frame a a little more then I found some pretty bad rust. this changes my whole vision and now I am at a bit of a design cross road
*A . I rechrome the frame
*B. I paint the frame
*C. throw in the towel and do a mid build frame change
On the bright side I did score some creme tires and found a rim set for free for the ride.

I almost forgot to share this little fender dent trick I found, Some time back I bought some wood rim shorts. I use them on a vice to bang out fender dents with a hammer

love the spaceliner can't wait to see what choice you make on the frame

Troy

Re: Wayne Enterprises (Another Spaceliner)

I have a direction I want to go in finally !!!!Time to build a tank light

And these ?????

and I have to get some tabs welded to mount the chainguard

Latest posts

Back