BATLINER , (Batmobile bicycle )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BATLINER Wayne Enterprises (Another Spaceliner)

Kroozerdave said:
Maybe the trial items could go towards the bat belt, bat wallet etc.
If the biker wallets use chain to keep them from being lost, what would batman do?

:lol: :roll:

Re: BATLINER , (Bat mobile bicycle )

Adam West is gonna be jealous!

I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS BUILD WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME TO CHIME IN. GOOOONNNNGGGG!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL MAN!!! THE DARK KNIGHT PEDALS!!! HOLY RAT RIDE!! GTB!! PEACE

The idea for the Batmobile bike came from my buddy Octavio Salto , He bought a store bought Schwinn Hurricane and when we changed the bars and wheel set we bounced around Ideas of making a Batmobile bike. he just really wanted to black it out and throw some bat emblems on it , well we never did it, and finished our beers and went on a cruise. Since then I have wanted to do the batbike , I originally wanted to base it off the 1989 Michael Keaton batman batmobile , but I could never find the right frame or do it any justice. I then found this spaceliner frame and after already doing a spaceliner , I felt like I could do whatever I wanted to it , I pondered Ideas then, POW! , it just clicked. A 1960's spaceliner is the perfect bike to do the 1966 Batmobile theme on. THANKS for all the positive feedback

These things look cool. How are you cutting your parts? They look very smooth and consistent.

null_zps8a4f8ffa.jpg

I need bolts, paint , a neck, I am undecided on rims and tire combo, I like the dyno slicks on there. I have a set of chrome rims and a set of rims I was gonna paint black the 66 batmbile had chrome rims but I think the black ones will be better what do you think. Here is a little mock up

black rim chrome spokes!!!!! maybe looks coool any way you cut it though :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)

Troy

8)

Cool build!

I don't know how I've missed it so far.

Keep up the good work :mrgreen:

I have been busy so not much has gotten done I did some last minute mods. and wanted to make sure every thing fits together good before I tear it down and paint it I should have some time to paint this on Wednesday

Here is my solution to mount the fender

Say what??? Don't you mean chainguard?

Latest posts

Back