Bat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very mean machine,T. I read,you did a testride........well? And...? TELL ME! :mrgreen: No serious,riding position isn't too bent over? It seems like the bars could be a little higher or am I completely wrong here? So far,it's cool. 8)

Aw, thanks guys! I appreciate it!

W, the riding position is a little forward. Probably not comfortable for over 20km rides... But the look is more important on this one. Don't know why though.

O, and i'm still looking for a nice steel seatpan, this seat has to go...
Think I saw someone use the business end of a shovel on here somewhere. That would look cool on this too.

The shifter is done and working. Nice and simple.
1327006134-picsay.jpg

And i killed me a perfectly good moped saddle to get me a nice raw seatpan. I'll keep it like this for now. Might whack some more shape into it later
1327006147-picsay.jpg

1327006161-picsay.jpg

Overall looks: 10 points! I think a kind of yellow and matt-black would look allright. And the seat,any upholstery or just bare metal? Anhow,it's a winner (again). 8) 8) 8)

Ok,raw is fine too,T. Gonna let it rust or are you planning to spray some clear finnish onto it?
Another thing,I wondered: are you being considered the village-loony with your strange looking bikes? :mrgreen:
Or do you get lots of good critics from the ordinary people? Just wondering.

Probably letting it rust.

Heheheh, some look at me like i'm crazy, but i do also get a lot of people that are really enthousiastic. And (everyone here knows what i'm talking about) everybody asks me "isn't that really uncomfortable to ride?"
I usually say yes, but on this bike....

Latest posts

Back