Barney Fife

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing a black and white police themed bike for some time now and decided now is the right time. The frame is a prewar dp harris. More to come later and yes i will have my one bullet somewhere on it.

450redrider said:
Been thinking about doing a black and white police themed bike for some time now and decided now is the right time. The frame is a prewar dp harris. More to come later and yes i will have my one bullet somewhere on it.

What an awesome idea for a theme! Please start (and finish) this bike.

Enjoy!

Wasn't the patrol car like tan and black on the show?? As for the bullet, you should make a special flap pocket to keep it in :mrgreen:
Props just for the name alone!

tags7.jpg

450redrider said:
And just to make sure no one gets the wrong idea, I have my own powdercoating gun and oven so I'll be doing it all myself

That's awesome, no complaints here, I'd do the same if I had it.

A friend at church told me his buddy (who I know as well) just bought a 4ft x 4ft x 4ft oven and powdercoat setup. He's in the experimenting stage and said he'd do stuff for free for me. He only has black now, but if I bring him powder he'll do other colors. Not for the build off, but I'm going to be hurrying to strip some frames before he realizes that doing powdercoating for free is a hassle. haha

Did some mocking up tonight. I'm still deciding on whether to run this light and siren combo and have to run a 12volt battery or get a smaller battery powered led beacon light and use one of my persons sirens.
20120502_192013.jpg

20120502_192033.jpg

20120502_192050.jpg

20120502_192101.jpg

Awesome Cody! You gonna have Harry lay some striping on it???? & since it's called Barney Fife, you must have just one bullet on it! :lol:

aka_locojoe said:
Would sure look cool but not very practical I suppose.
I might have to step into the lithium motor cycle batteries because putting the big siren on the fender is really growing on me

pick said:
Awesome Cody! You gonna have Harry lay some striping on it???? & since it's called Barney Fife, you must have just one bullet on it! :lol:
Not sure if ill have him do it or not. But it will have one bullet

Latest posts

Back