Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird NEW PICS pg8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My dreams and prayers have came true today. Got this Barn Fresh 1937 Elgin Blue Bird. The king of all bikes in my opinion. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
060625.jpg
[/url]
060645.jpg
[/url]
060657.jpg
[/url]
]
060704.jpg
[/url]
060717.jpg
[/url]
]
060734.jpg
[/url]
060808.jpg
[/url]
060835.jpg
[/url]
060846.jpg
[/url]
[
060846.jpg
[/url]

Re: Barn fresh Elgin Blue Bird

bighit said:
You sir have reached the end of the rainbow my friend. It's all down hill from here.
Yes you are right about that No more keeper bikes for me, everything I buy now will be to resale. at least that is what I told the wife. :D

It's official....I no longer like you :mrgreen: Man!!! what a bike. Can't wait to see that baby and hear the story.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
All I have to say is WOW :shock: I'm speechless :eek:

060846.jpg

060846.jpg

Wait, is that a fresh "For Sale" sign in the front yard, hidden by the front of the bike?
Good choice! I would have sold the farm for that bike too! :mrgreen:

This is the holy grail Nate, you have topped the mountain.......nothing left for you now in the vintage bike leagues :wink: Don't even dream of selling this baby, you'll never find another. Good job my friend!

Good eye Pudge You have to do what it takes to achieve a dream right. :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much did you pay for it? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D 8)

udallcustombikes said:
outskirtscustoms said:
sorry wasn't 18 grand it was only $13,855....and $200 to ship......lol. Here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/1937-Elgin-bluebird ... 9056563706

That one had belonged to Jesse James $13k ago.

GREAT FIND!!! And to think I was stoked about my last find. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ok didn't see that, still a killer bike though! I love the tank design with speedo.

UUUUUUHHHHH...............OLE' :arrow: KABONG!!!....SCORE OF THE DECADE!!!!....HOW WILL YOU EVEN SLEEP? BUT I SUPPOSE YER ON CLOUD 9
(RODE THE BLUEBIRD UP THERE OF COURSE) AND WON'T NEED SLEEP!! CONGRATS...PAPPY 8)

You did real good son.... real good :mrgreen:

Wanted to make a comment about the comments......They're going to keep coming like crazy! What a sweet bike :shock:

Great find. This is my dream bike and I have always said there has to be one out there in an old barn somewhere. So this gives me hope that I might find in any condition one someday.

I agree with Hooch a stretched black elgin blue bird with red wheels and whitewalls would look good.

Latest posts

Back