barf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, the kids bike build off wore me out - all pristine and clean - so I wanted to crank a FREAK out! I started with a cool old 26" frame, but it was rusted through by the kick stand - so I tried my hand at welding a brace (I have never welded anything as thin as a bike frame) - SO, I took the cranks off an old girls bike, back rim off a bike from the dump, front wheel off another bike - I tried a larger rim in front but I kept poppin' a wheelie everytime I peddeled it! Since I had to weld a brace to save the frame, making it so that only a smaller tire fit on back. I used THREE useless forks to make the forks - but had to brace it up so it wouldn't speed wobble. Seat is white & sparkle purple. Also had to hammer down the sissy bar ends and re-drill to fit - it was fun, gettin' gritty. It really does ride well!

Was wanting ape hangers, but these bars actualy give the bike good contol...

I know its freak, but it was fun building!!!! AND it actually does ride well - a must for all my bikes....

barf_01.jpg

barf_02.jpg

barf_03.jpg

barf_04.jpg

I love the girl in the back snapping a pic. I dont think paul simon had that in mind when he wrote kodachrome.

Latest posts

Back