Bare Metal Build Off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good to me. See where folks are on their builds and when we want to call it?
I think for me having the deadline made it easier to finish (almost :lol: ). The polling I can take or leave. I guess.
Even if we don't have a poll or results it would be cool to have pictures of all the Bare Metal bikes from this thread posted in one place.

Ok, sounds reasonable. I'll start a new thread for completed bare metal build off bikes in early December and we'll see what happens.

Hey friends, uh fiends. That pesky 'r' :lol: . I'm done. Done enough, when it stops raining :x I will go out and take pictures. It's been a blast and thanks so much for building these bikes You all have kept me inspired and motivated.

Later
chufffronttoback.jpg

Jack

They're looking great! I just have to get something to clip the shift cable to the frame and I'm done with mine. I don't think we need voting or a poll, but I would like a thread highlighting each of the bikes. Each bike would have it's own post with a bunch of pics highlighting it's features. What do you guys think? I'll start a completed thread tomorrow if it sounds ok.

I noticed a thread on bare metal bikes the other day, maybe there will be enough for a separate gallery on the webpage for bare metal bikes.

Latest posts

Back