Bare Bonnie(ville)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Calling it done, learned a lot in my first build off mostly don't mess around and get done earlier to get better pics.:) really wanted to get some pics. on the beach but time didn't allow it.
36-7 Colson long wheel base frame allowed me to use a custom 80 tooth front chain ring I had machined along with a 34 tooth rear I found so rides great for gearing.
Evans action fork.
Adjustable roto tiller bars I grabbed out of the scrap yard along with the 'da bomb stem I made.
And some custom made brake/shift linkage I made.

build thread here
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...a-trip-moving-into-the-finished-builds.98155/

Last edited:
Wow! That chain ring....visually stunning combined with the fenders, bars, tank insert.
Cool beans!

I have a feeling this bike is going to be imitated a lot in the future but duplicating it would be impossible. So many great details. Congrats on a top notch bike.

Such a brilliant idea enlarging the cog also and keeping it ridable with that huge chainring! This bike is BAD ***!

Just my opinion, but out of what you've posted so far, I would choose this picture for the vote...
9YyWX14l.jpg

I love the fenders!!!:inlove:

Looks fast :cool2:.

I agree with TRM, I think this pic shows of your bike better.
Also that very last one from the gravel pit that is more front on is a killer photo to show of how fat and bad those fenders are. But your bike really stands out in the pic below.

9YyWX14l.jpg

Way to go on this build.
You know I'm a fan and you have one of my votes.
This bike just rocks on so many levels.
The engineering, the styling, the flow, the creativity.
It has it all brother!
Mad respect for this one!
BRAVO!

Such a brilliant idea enlarging the cog also and keeping it ridable with that huge chainring! This bike is BAD ***!

Just my opinion, but out of what you've posted so far, I would choose this picture for the vote...
9YyWX14l.jpg

I love the fenders!!!:inlove:

I agree with TRM, I think this pic shows of your bike better.
Also that very last one from the gravel pit that is more front on is a killer photo to show of how fat and bad those fenders are. But your bike really stands out in the pic below.

9YyWX14l.jpg

Thanks Guys! Yea should have changed to that one or a dead on side shot against the bricks does make some of the details stand out more without the background clutter and the sun glaring off it, was to late to switch when I seen this posted today, pretty much crashed last night after posting here, but that's OK. Now to think about next years :D

Love it love it love it. Looks like its doing 200 just standing there.reminds me of the old locomotives with the bullet nose.awesome build

Latest posts

Back