Bambi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigblockthing said:
thats a nanner seat for a 26inch bike right? i have the same exact one for my homemade swing bike but with a taller sissybar..this is lookin sweet though

Yup, it's for a 26" bike. :)

Mines not getting painted either! :D And it's about 75yrs. old. :roll:

Haven't had a chance to do anything the past week or so on Bambi. Been feelin a little poorly, nothing serious, but enough to keep me from pursuits that rate a little lower on the "need to do" list. Feelin much better since yesterday, now I have to catch up on some other important, nagging issues. I'll finish Bambi on time, but towards the end, I may be burning the midnight oil.

Oh, sorry... I'll have a burger well done, mustard, mayo, pickles and onions. And can I get a side of fries with that?

I'll just have iced tea, thanks!

yep, Godzilla an Black Wicked got ya where we want ya. right inbetween us. sooo when you run into me an get stuck in my spikes,Godzilla will come up behind ya an stomp ya into the ground.hahahaha. sooo get it done an come out an play, are our ya just to scared.hahaha.

now for the serious part. i like your bike, so yes get it done, we want to see it. time is a wastin

Outlaw :roll:

Latest posts

Back