Bad Mojo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I have been counting down the days until may1 and thank god it's finally here
That means another attempt at a build off bike not sure I am going to have the time to build with my daughter and her special needs and having another due at the end of June luckely I have most of the parts all ready and I am going to try and make this as simple as possible

So without further ado I introduce my entry : Bad MoJo

Picture135.jpg

I have a couple I separational pics I will post later once I remember who built them so as to not ofand the builders

Hope you Injoy and good luck to all the other partisapents of both build offs....

Good luck with everything.

Thanks kingfish.

Hey CCR I was thinking about incorporating it into my build but I feel that it will take away from the rest of the bike...lol

Any ways like I said I wanna try and do a bike without all the extras and I have a couple bikes that have inspired me over the years and I feel have the less is more attitude I am thinking about...

The first one is krams build stripped and teased from a previous build off it was bare bones but still very eye catching

The second was built buy karfer and has a great stance and looks like it's going fast even though it is standing still

I am not going to copy these designs but hope to get the same feel

Here are some of the parts I am thinking about using

Well I took the day off work to help take my daughter to physiotherapy bonus was that it was in 95 degree pool so nice and wormlol
Anyways that means I have a some free time and the weather is beautiful day so I feel like painting

Paint

Parts

First coat

Now I have to wait an hour till the second

"The hills are alive with the sound of music" mmmm first pic made me break out into a tune :mrgreen: ,but love the landscape...n the bike
Simple is good... :D
The ole clothline spray line trick :wink:
Love to see the finish look...Good luck.

I've hung more bikes then clothes from that clothes line lol.....

I have 2 coats on the frame and ran out might be enough but I am thinking of doing 4 just to be safe I don't want to gouge it when I start assembling the bike....
So I am going to pick up one more can + I am debating on weather to have a chainguard or not that Means I will have to get another can anyways ......

I think I recognize those forks.

Von Stans said:
kingfish254 said:
I think I recognize those forks.

I figured since I didn't finish last year's ride I would steal the fork

Glad to see them back in the mix.
I like your mods to them too.

I wanted to get a fork like the one bike karfer built but that costs money and since these ones are free they are the top choice

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I REALLY dig those forks. Great use of 'skinny' fork, turning them into triple tree/truss style. TRUE boardtracker look.

Build on brother!
Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks Dr.Trankenstein I had a bunch of thought forks lying around

Anyway the weather has been a little iffy today and I had to do a bunch of house work and there wife decided she wanted pizza and since I make mine from scratch its a project of it's own so I wanted to do a headbadge and I remember there was a build off a couple of years ago when someone did a tiki headbadge out of epoxy putty I loved it and wanted to try it so got some putty and a design and went to it so here is the pictures I want sculpted since high school so sorry it is kinda rough and I am not finished it is being done in two pieces let me know what you think....

Desihn

Taped up the headtube

The plumbers epoxy putty

The badge

Taped to the headtube

And the epic meal for supper

Latest posts

Back