Bad Ebay bike deals.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-bi...noa=1&pg=2047675&_trksid=p2047675.c100623.m-1
s-l1600.jpg

Only Ebay? I can show you TONS of them from my countries Facebook Groups dedicated to "Classic Bikes" :21:

Just yesterday a couple came by to "fix their bikes". When I told them, that a complete re-build (that those bikes actually needed) is ~200$, they decided to just have their tires & tubes changed (still 90$ :21:). Why? Cause they paid 500$ for both of them, from a guy that sells "restored" bikes. Yeah... two framesets from the 80's, re-painted & refitted with modern super-cheap chineese parts... Actually there are a lot of people who get hoaxed this way in PL...

Just yesterday a couple came by to "fix their bikes". When I told them, that a complete re-build (that those bikes actually needed) is ~200$, they decided to just have their tires & tubes changed (still 90$ :21:). Why? Cause they paid 500$ for both of them, from a guy that sells "restored" bikes. Yeah... two framesets from the 80's, re-painted & refitted with modern super-cheap chineese parts... Actually there are a lot of people who get hoaxed this way in PL...
Horrible. They went for the "shiny bikes" and got bamboozled.

It's such a "buyer beware" market. I reckon the only thing going for those who do things properly, or honestly for that matter is to just keep integrity. The scammers will fade away when they run their seedy reps out and then they'll will move onto another scam.

Latest posts

Back