BAD APPLE --- FINISHED! FINALLY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elmer said:
Super clean beautiful rat. I thought that looked like Kansas.

Yep, that's Kansas! That rock is called Teter Rock & it's out in the middle of the flinthills. Fantastic view from the top of the hill. It was originally a marker erected to direct homesteaders to the cottonwood river. (just a little history lesson)
Thanks Elmer, for checkin out my bike & the nice comments! 8)
finished004.jpg

dangratsdan said:
Great Bike, Green and mean. Long and low. Was hoping to meet you and see your bike at the Art o t Bike. Well hopefully another time, maybe at the Mid West Bike Fest.

Thanks Dan! Wished I had it done in time, but wasn't in the cards. I was down @ the swap meet saturday morning & had the opportunity to see your bike! Awesome! Didn't have a chance to talk to you, because everytime I came by you were busy, maybe next time. I will plan on bringing it to the Mid West Bike Fest & maybe I will see you then! 8) 8)

scott brownsey said:
looks great the frame stretch is cool good job :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Scott! I appreciate the positive comments! Competition is very tough in this build! Thanks for lookin, I really appreciate it! 8) :mrgreen:

It just looks SOOO right!

Looks great, that also looks familliar? 10/18kustoms bike? looks fast just sittin there!

jon said:
Looks great, that also looks familliar? 10/18kustoms bike? looks fast just sittin there!

It does look familiar don't it. Hope you & Marty think I did it justice! :mrgreen:

pick said:
socratesjpt said:
Turned out great , I thought you did a head badge can we see a close up of it ???

Didn't work out, it was too wide (my fault, not Terry's) & I couldn't get it to bend & adhere to the head, so I left it off. :cry: :cry:

Ok but Terry still wants to see it on your bike so when ya get a chance email me the size ya want and I'll make ya a new one on me....Been waiting a long time to see them green eyes ya know...
Terry

jezusjonz said:
pick said:
socratesjpt said:
Turned out great , I thought you did a head badge can we see a close up of it ???

Didn't work out, it was too wide (my fault, not Terry's) & I couldn't get it to bend & adhere to the head, so I left it off. :cry: :cry:

Ok but Terry still wants to see it on your bike so when ya get a chance email me the size ya want and I'll make ya a new one on me....Been waiting a long time to see them green eyes ya know...
Terry

PM Sent! Thanks Terry! :D :D You do awesome work!

"Ok but Terry still wants to see it on your bike so when ya get a chance email me the size ya want and I'll make ya a new one on me....Been waiting a long time to see them green eyes ya know...
Terry"

Terry is making me another headbadge! Can't wait to get it. I will post pics of it on the bike as soon as I receive it. Thanks Terry, You da Man! :D

I'm really digging it!
Any info on the pedals? They are cool and something similar would look great on my Electra.

I got those pedals off ebay a while back. Lookup MAGNA Teardrop pedals. I think they were about $30 shipped. There are some others that are a lot more expensive & I can't tell any difference. Hope that helps! 8)

Thanks to all who voted for "Bad Apple"! My first build off. This has been tons of fun! I already have a vision for next year's build & will start gathering parts soon. The competition was very tough & the bottom line is every entry is a winner in my book! See ya all next year! 8)

pick said:
jon said:

It does look familiar don't it. Hope you & Marty think I did it justice! :mrgreen:

very much so! is there anything on that bike we didnt sell you..lol i"m a big fan of straight bars or "drag bars" reminds me of my KZ 900 street drag bike.

Latest posts

Back