back in the saddle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys sorry to be AWOL for so long i had some life changing decisions going on for the better :mrgreen: trying to get into the spring of things and this is about the time to get back into my bikes .. i sold all of what i had from years past and put it into the house buying bank . then spring cleanup reared its ugly head and i got over 50 new projects!!which im keeping amere few and selling the rest on craigslist ive missed this place and ive missed the bbo sadly but theres always more to come . rolling through the adds looks like alot of great work outhere it'll be tough to catch up :shock: :shock: anyhow lookin forward to chattin up a storm again and gettin greasy elbows my prized bike right now is a wacked out custom factory paint mtn bike called a kendale with square tubing and my sons caps museum banana seat bike in which he traded me for a jr trials bike plus a few other oddities for

Latest posts

Back