Back Alley Bike Club: South Dakota

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm the club president and organizational guru behind BABC. We are based out of Eastern South Dakota, with most members being in the Sioux Falls/Brookings area.

As of right now we are a 4 man club with a few tagalongs that come when they can.

We ride freaks, cruisers, and MTBs, but don't shy away from any bike. We are planning a 200 mile trek on bagged-up MTBs here in a month.

Most club rides consist of tinkering on bikes, a ride around Sioux Falls, Brookings, Newton Hills, or any of the country in between. Club Project days and shenanigans are frequent. Most rides are pretty relaxed, with a few cans of hoochie-pop afterwards

If you're in the area, we're always looking for more people that get the Kustom Bicycle thing.

crownbanner_zps34a612d8.jpg

Hey! I'm from Watertown. Kinda all my my lonesome up here. Keep me in mind for your next event. Citywide spring cleanup starts next week, always lotsa bikes to be had.

Marc

We had it down here last week, and Brookings is doing it right now. I got a pretty good haul. We will definitely keep you posted.

May Ride is our 200 mile trek, but June Ride should be in Brookings. We'll send you a line

Hi Vonpotter,

I started a cruiser bicycle club in Dallas, TX about a year ago called "Slow Spokes DFW." We have monthly rides and have had as many as 45 folks show up. Check out our group page on Facebook.

I was born in Brookings, SD and moved away in '73 (class of '77). Good luck with your club. If you are ever in Dallas, look us up come ride with us.

Have a good one,

Dennis

Latest posts

Back