RRBBO13 Aztec Jaguar / 13th Mental Breakdown

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a version from one of my favorite 80s bands. Jason and the Scorchers.

Og fork. Looks better to me too.
4c94f697af15fb8962caf9fc9a213f4a.jpg
44c83c9f424361d62c983ef329bd6e89.jpg
0ecc204a9927aefaa54d3e4a5daa19d2.jpg

Carl.

:heart::43::heart:

Cool pics.
Love the one where it is about to blast off

I feel a name change on the horizon.
Although I have the "Lucky 13" decals in hand.
I've hinted here, and spoken with friends over the weekend about the color I want to do on this Jaguar. I also think The Renaissance Man and I have the same palette in mind. I'm hoping the ancient theme of mine will separate them enough. So I will try to do a faux stone paint on my frame and tank along with some gold and copper detailing to see if I can create an "Aztec Jaguar" Some folks have pointed out how nice the patina is on this Schwinn, my answer is black Jaguars are easy to find. But I will be doing some test painting before I strip this one. If the paint idea works out the name will change. It's nice to have a backup theme, odd that it's the current one...

Carl.

Mexico has a beautiful culture, and the drug cartel references weren't as funny as they were small minded. The video game stuff was odd too. The Jaguar Warriors were awesome though.

Carl.

Playing in paint
precursor to cutting and adding 3 or 4 inches between the kickstand and the bottom bracket...
drivway1.jpg
drivway1v2.jpg

along with the subtle stretch it should tilt the seat post and head tube back a bit. Soon.

Carl.

Last edited:
another paint chop
better view
fullside.jpg
fullsideV3.jpg
a little more rake but I'm concerned about scraping
I could use a smaller crank but...I'd rather not, so that will probably dictate how far I can stretch the tubes by the kickstand. A pie slice out of the dropouts will help the chain line if needed.

Carl.

Cool way to work out the kinks on your ideas with virtual mockups.

Latest posts

Back