• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ashtabula Stamped Crank and Quill Stem

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Anyone have a crank and/or stem they’d like to sell? PM me. Shipping would be to Encino, CA 91316.

Something in working order and straight if possible.
Need cranks for a DX and I’m not sure what lengths they came in for adults. 165mm+ in length.

Message me with pics and your price and we’ll go from there.

Looking for this:
3ac731ef15db94156137fe7d212e8553.jpg

&

35bd5c0d2cff1ed5cf59c7e963361af5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it’ll fit on a prewar dx without some major scraping happening on turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't have to peddle through the turns :grin:. If you are klunkin' it, with bmx forks and some meaty tires you would probably be okay. I'd test it out for you, but don't currently have a DX complete/roller.

My 36 schwinn built bfg has a 170mm/6 3/4 inch crank. Clearance was ok.
F9ECE8D0-6DD9-4271-998A-A1DCA76DD520.jpeg
Only issue is the bend on the left side restricts you from using a newer bottom bracket. I’m thinking this will be my next build as i’m out of frames. Not much available downunder new or used due to the global bike shortage. Passed a Trek store yday, went in to get a water bottle for one of the kids and noticed they only had about 12 bikes on the floor, all expensive and either electric or carbon road bikes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back