Artemus...Riding into the sunset.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this one...Niice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Posted final pics at the top of page one, but I forgot to post pics of the two wheel version. I'll try to get that done shortly.

I like the new pics, Very Nice Trike!
Thanks, I'm happy with the new pics. Not bad for a 10 year old camera at 4 in the afternoon.
Unfortunately the woodgrain vinyl doesn't fare well in the humidity,had to put some extra adhesive behind it.

This is brilliant…love the concept. This is a really wicked ride!
Wow man thanks,coming from you that really means a lot.

I know it's not the greatest build on here,but not bad for my first attempt and I went by the old rules so it's all bolted together.

Wow man thanks,coming from you that really means a lot.

I know it's not the greatest build on here,but not bad for my first attempt and I went by the old rules so it's all bolted together.
Falstaff, creating a build without the benefit of welding is far more challenging. Kudos to keeping it Old School rules. Those wheels and seat mount are really cool. Great build.

Falstaff, creating a build without the benefit of welding is far more challenging. Kudos to keeping it Old School rules. Those wheels and seat mount are really cool. Great build.
Thanks 2dawgs, I knew some people like the old rules.
I can weld,but I don't trust it well enough to build a bike. Will be practicing the next few months so I can hopefully build the insanity that's in my head for BOLEVEN.

I've been riding this thing around a lot and have decided its just to heavy for a leisurely cruise. I didn't think I would use the two wheel version much,but I think for comfort and ease of mobility that's the way to go.
So that being said, I think I'm gonna break it down for the last time and go on two wheels. I'll spend a little time making the two wheeler the way I want.
It still won't be exactly what I wanted Artemus to be, but it'll be a good daily rider. I originally called this thing Artemus because I had the goal of making it powered by a steam engine, maybe I can save that for a future build, finances just didn't allow it this trip.

Artemus will live on,just not as a trike.

Great build and it was really fun to follow.
I love the trike version, but like the looks on 2 wheels even more
Looks like from you last post, you are going to roll that way for a while.
Do what feels right to you and enjoy it.
CONGRATS!!

Latest posts

Back