Apollos and Stallion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I posted the Speedway Special already that I got as part of a package deal for these bikes. Figured I'd go ahead and post these up, too.
3 Apollos, 2 are 5-spd, 1 single-speed, and a Mattel Stallion in pretty good shape. I'm not a huge muscle-bike guy, but I liked these for some reason.
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0492.JPG
IMG_0493.JPG
IMG_0494.JPG

Yeah, I kind of go through phases. I always like prewar stuff the most, but sometimes things catch my eye and I have to have them. At least for a little while.

I wish these were in a little better condition. But I rarely see them in person either. The fact that all 3 seats are in good shape probably makes them worth having . Two have good sissy bars, and for the most part, the components are all in pretty good shape.

image.jpeg
Same way. I collect bikes if I think they're cool looking. I bought an Apollo 5 speed from a family in town that bought it new for their son back in 1976. It came with the original purchase receipt from a local bike shop

View attachment 52249 Same way. I collect bikes if I think they're cool looking. I bought an Apollo 5 speed from a family in town that bought it new for their son back in 1976. It came with the original purchase receipt from a local bike shop
Wow! I wish either of mine were that nice.

Latest posts

Back