BO15 Apache Drag Bike Lights are on !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rear of the bike is in mock up mode please excuse the pull ties. What the heck did I do ? Speed vents . I had to pull off the rear wheel for one fender screw .
970C62E9-F032-4C5E-A0B6-9BBBC235F669.jpeg
1057D751-79E0-42DE-8D2A-23DC01E1DE5B.jpeg
F0E43DF9-8021-4B19-AAB4-229A8081484F.jpeg
30F2DF45-C4E7-41BF-B813-8378A756096F.jpeg
3E393862-F08D-4D4B-B0EE-211F9E15D723.jpeg

Last edited:
...8..7...6...5...4... countdown for lift off~! That thing is moving while it's standing still.

For my style of bike, no rack. For this bike however, the thing works! And I'm surprised by how much I like the saddle.
Again, a minor nitpick, purely looks, I think the bars would look better if they were oriented with the grips parallel to the ground. If you've got it that way for comfort, I get it, but it'd look more rocketey* with them flat.

*Design school word
The bar angle is for comfort but it was auctially fine to ride with lower bars . I agree your right about the bars needing to Parallel and I intend on moving them down a bit but it puts the center of the bars is pretty close to the top bar of the frame when I had them lower . I’m hoping I can change the stem for more options of adjustment. As for the seat I’m either going to clean it or change it I think ? I had a white glitter seat I really liked a while back but I’m not certain if I still have it ?

Last edited:
Thank you for the opinion I’ve been having a hard time deciding on the rack and pipes . The build looks a little cleaner / more sleek I believe with no rack but the practical use is great . And I have plans for the pipes that will up grade their usefulness.
The pipes will be "useful" too? Tell MORE!!

Awesome, those lights should allow you to get past Ludicrous speed and go to Plaid!!!

1590093139644.png

Jet pack in the rack kind of like a Flux Capacitor? Maybe it kind of looks interesting caged. It’s not mounted in the photo it’s just tossed in the rack. View attachment 121962

You should run with this idea a little further. If you could support it in a way that it was kinda floating halfway in the basket, then have wires and piping going in and out of it and also the the exhaust pipes. Channel your inner Doc Brown / Marvin Martian / Elroy Jetson / Scotty and see what you can come up with.

1590181442603.png

You should run with this idea a little further. If you could support it in a way that it was kinda floating halfway in the basket, then have wires and piping going in and out of it and also the the exhaust pipes. Channel your inner Doc Brown / Marvin Martian / Elroy Jetson / Scotty and see what you can come up with.

View attachment 121969
GREAT SCOTT!...
No... That's heavy... :21:

And one great idea!

Latest posts

Back