anyone know what this is?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know what this is?
its a real old skiptooth

P1010017.jpg

P1010018.jpg

I don't know but it's really cool! Love the hearts in the sprocket and that seat. Gonna be a great bike.

You have a nice little bike with a bight future ahead I'm sure. I like these pre war bikes. I looked this up in my Schwinn Built Bicyles book by James Hurd & T. A. Gordon, I found this frame style from 1933.

Your bike looks Schwinn, In the early 30's they called them camelbacks.
B1 camelback with 26" wheels
#4 with 28" wheels
#1 with 26", 24" & 20" wheels, this was a Juvenille
#B4 camelback with 26 x2 1/8
#B4C, #BO camelback, 1936 #B47 camelback, #C47 camelback, 1937 BA37 men's single bar, Model C47 and the model BA 47 Mens single bar.

Your hand bar look like the bars on the Model C47, Boy Scout bars.

Tires- 26 x 2 1/8 balloon Gillette, U.S., Goodyear or Goodrich
Pedals- No.8 Torrington
Saddle- New Mesinger No.1 sponge rubber cushion
Rims- Schwinn deep drop center chromium finish
Coaster Brake- New Departure, Morrow or Musselman

I hope you can find this book and look this bike up. You may want to see if anyone on the Schwinn Forum can help

You might try soaking it down in rust buster. Buy this a your hardwere store and buy two or three bottles you may need it. Let the rust buster do the work, and in a short time you will beable to remove all your parts and clean them up.

Cool. It puts the potent in potential. It looks like theres no slot at the bottom of the forks to slip the front axle up into. How does the front wheel attach to the fork?

Latest posts

Back