Anyone interested in starting a Kokomo, IN chapter?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anyone interested in starting a bike club in Kokomo, Indiana? I know there's got to be some bike people in this city and we got all kinds of killer trails to ride.

How far is that from Kankakee Illinois? I know Lowell In. is about 30 minutes from here...

GuitarlCarl said:
How far is that from Kankakee Illinois? I know Lowell In. is about 30 minutes from here...
Around 120 miles. Kokomo is 50 miles directly North of Indianapolis.

Hey this is Double L from anderson, indiana....not far from Kokomo... I would be a joiner...which I am usually not! but the bike thang has me jumpin' hoops! let me know what u get going... have a lot of pre-war bikes and parts and ratty stuff...a gallery full of stuff to work on...larry lawson text me at 765 621-5274

Did yous get together and ride in central indiana? Looking to get some rides together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

You guys have possibly the best mountain bike trail in the country in Nashville!

There is a pretty cool trail/bike park right in Castleton on the north side as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

But seriously, let's ride customs, classic and rats in central Indiana. They are building more and more paved trails every year in and near Indianapolis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back