Anyone else planning for BOTEN (RRBBO#10) yet?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, apparently they can be worth quite a bit. I got them mainly because I have a hankering to build an old 1940's style dry lakes roadster (or perhaps a pickup) and I reckon they would look the part. There are five wheels and hubcaps and they came with front axle, engine, gearbox and diff with torque tube. I have since sold the engine, gearbox, diff and related parts leaving me with the wheels and front end. I have an early Chev brake master cylinder so I thought "why not make a bike withe these wheels and use the chev drums and master cylinder too". I don't know if it'll work, or even if I'll end up doing it, but it would be cool.:cool2:

I'd love to see a photo of that '31 coupe:). Shipping wheels to the states would be just silly... it's expensive enough just shipping a bike around New Zealand.:rolleyes:

Glen.

How about a cast iron dish wheel off of a 1928 Chevy. That would be a exercise bike. 21" tire.

How about a cast iron dish wheel off of a 1928 Chevy. That would be a exercise bike. 21" tire.

Yep... that'd build up your legs for sure. My wheels are a piddlin' 17 inches! :rolleyes: With the tyres, about 28 inches I think, will have to check on that :39:

Glen.

Latest posts

Back