ANYBODY KNOW dvnport ??!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ANYBODY KNOW dvnport ??!!! WHY I ask, is I bought a rack off him 2 months ago. And I still have not received the rack and he has not returned my PM's :shock: :cry: :x
Hey dvnport , if you read this check you're IN box.

He was recently banned and blocked from the site for ripping off member Henry Morgan.

Sorry to say, the guy was full of excuses and never sent the fork he sold.

Rat Rod said:
He was recently banned and blocked from the site for ripping off member Henry Morgan.

Sorry to say, the guy was full of excuses and never sent the fork he sold.

Well, :x I guess you can add the rack I bought to the forks.. :x

Apparently he moved back to Iowa from Kansas and in the process decided he was going to rob everyone.

Just a reminder folks...don't buy stuff from people with little to no feedback and definitely NEVER SEND MONEY ORDERS TO PEOPLE unless you know them.

he has a bunch of reason why he did not send.. I have sent many messages to him ..was even nice about the delays
drove half way to his house once even, but closer I got the more i wanted to break something.. so I stopped
in witchita and got 4 bikes and went home. you can try to email him

[email protected] I am hoping he comes to the swap meet in KS

If anyone knows his contact info, or have seen him in person and can describe... please let me know (PM) and Ill keep an eye out for him at my Swapmeet this Sunday!

If he does show up, I can always "Remind" him to live up to his obligations. :x

Gold Street Customs said:
He bought a bike from me the end of Feb,he paid ok,I had text messages but of course they got deleted :oops: sorry to hear this news he seemed alright.
I wonder if you can get it off of your cellphone bill... :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Apparently he moved back to Iowa from Kansas and in the process decided he was going to rob everyone.

Just a reminder folks...don't buy stuff from people with little to no feedback and definitely NEVER SEND MONEY ORDERS TO PEOPLE unless you know them.

OK, he moved back to Iowa. He stated that he lived in Davenport, I live in Davenport. If I get a little more info, I might be able to do a little investigating, and see what I can find out. I'm not going to start a physical altercation, just want to see what turns up. Let me know.

Henry morgan said:
he has a bunch of reason why he did not send.. I have sent many messages to him ..was even nice about the delays
drove half way to his house once even, but closer I got the more i wanted to break something.. so I stopped
in witchita and got 4 bikes and went home. you can try to email him

[email protected] I am hoping he comes to the swap meet in KS

[email protected]

Hmmmm........,even his email address kind of implies he's not going to to the right thing......., as in stonewalling someone.

stone·wall (stnwôl)
v. stone·walled, stone·wall·ing, stone·walls
v.intr.
1. Informal
a. To engage in delaying tactics; stall: "stonewalling for time in order to close the missile gap" (James Reston).
b. To refuse to answer or cooperate.
2. Sports To play defensively rather than trying to score in cricket.
v.tr. Informal
To refuse to answer or cooperate with; resist or rebuff:

Latest posts

Back