Anybody Got A Flat????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well the bike pickins were kinda slim this weekend, but I picked up a cool Flat Center!

"Knicks" Mend-Rite, Wall hanging Flats repair center. This is the second one of these I've found over the years. I know these were used in the gas stations in the 40's and 50's, this one is still full of patches, both car and bike. I've never seen one of these come up for sale. I've seen alot of the smaller kits, in the tubes and small boxes,and even the small counter tops. But not this one. Knicks is a Co. based out of K.C. Mo. since the 30's.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yeah! I never even thought of that, wow too cool. We have "antique" malls all over around here...
lotsa junk shops to cruise too, better open my eyes, I'll bet we got stuff like that around here.
Just gotta be good a dickerin'...

Carl.

Wow, since I have 2 of these, I posted one on the CABE. It wasn't even up for an hour, and I had 6 guys wanting it. I didn't expect such a responce. I've always been into this kinda stuff and am fully aware that others enjoy it to, but it still knocked me back a bit.

"got a flat?"

yep, can you patch this back tire?
IMG_6505_zps2b73a77a.jpg

Latest posts

Back