Any one?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one seen some examples of Woody Cruisers? I just bought an older Workmen Cruiser, and I think I am going to replace the Plate tank with a wood one. I am also considering making a wood pice to to match an mount to the chain guard. I would kind of like some ideas though.

Here is my woody cruiser. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I built it 4 years ago.

WOODIE2.jpg

Depending on what you want to do with it and how much you like the original parts, you may be interested to know that Worksman will sell just about any part to any of their bikes.

You can download a PDF file of all the parts and a price list on their site:

http://worksmancycles.com/shopsite_sc/s ... index.html

I use my Worksman INB at work every day. Love it!

--Rob

jcsmith said:
No, I got mine off of Craigslist. It needs a lot of work. the fenders look misshaped with alot of little dents.

quick and simple
good 2 side ply with brass accents (the brass was actually an old kick panel from a front door)
DoneC_0106.jpg

Thats pretty cool. I am going to use two pieces of mahogany with a pice of yellow heartwood sandwiched between them. I just need to cut the block in half and glue it to the others so I have the right length. I was also planning on using brass hardware to attach it to the bike. I like the flames on yours. What is the brass tube in the center though?

Latest posts

Back