Any Cruiser clubs in ATX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Austin, there's a ton of folks on bicycles. I know there used to be a group called Austin Kroozers or something like that but its been years. Anybody know of any bicycle clubs in Austin that don't involve 5000.00 road biks & spandex?

I live in Leander. I've been wondering this same thing lately. I have no fancy bikes just my Schwinns, so I am looking for more of a hang out kind of club.

I am with you. My bike isn't a speed demon and can be pretty taxing on the old quads. There are groups that do weekly rides: Social Cycling Austin. But that isn't really what I am talking about. I'm talking a club that caters to cruisers.

I have a club "Suicide Deluxe" we dont ride as often as we should but we do ride. Also I go down to San Antonio to ride alot. I actually met all the S.A. fellas through this forum about 8 or 9 years ago. I host a show thats coming up the last sunday of september. I'm gunna go ahead and pm you, Sojudave.

In Austin, there's a ton of folks on bicycles. I know there used to be a group called Austin Kroozers or something like that but its been years. Anybody know of any bicycle clubs in Austin that don't involve 5000.00 road biks & spandex?

We're gunna ride sunday late afternoon/early evening in south austin.

Latest posts

Back