Any bike swap meets is the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been trying to find out the same thing...im slowly gathering some parts by posting wanted ads on the yahoo groups dfwfreecycle but its been slim pickings...if you do hear of any swapmeets or any good sourches for spare bikes and parts would be nice if you would share :). Be sure to stop by your local bike shops and ask if they know of any good sources or upcoming events.

There's the BIG swap meet and show that happens every year in Bedford, but that doesn't usually happen until the end of October.

Here's last year's thread...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9528

They were having a small swap meet once a month in downtown Dallas, but they seem to have let off on that. Funny too because they were doing it will it was still cold out and then they were upset because of a low turnout.

Bicycle Exchange in Carrollton is a good place for parts....ask for Mitch. They have some old stuff and new stuff and they can order anything you need.

Let me know what you're looking for specifically and I'll see what I have laying around. :wink:

well I was riding my cruiser today...which is the only mens bike I have left since I gave my other 2 away :-/...and the chain slipped off and locked up the rear wheel sending me flying and the bike crashing. the rear wheel is bent all to heck so trying to find a replacement....its an old sears bike and the rim is a coaster brake single speed and I believe im running a 26x2.125 tire. Any leads on a cheap replacement would be awesome.

Latest posts

Back