ANY ARTIST HERE ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I believe this is the first time I've seen carved brick.
Me too, hope to see more though, that is awesome! Someday when I get my own big brick house what would it cost me to get a life size Elgin bluebird bicycle carved into the side of it?

LukeTheJoker said:
Seriously nice work Renaissance Man!

Luke.
Thanks Luke.

outskirtscustoms said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I believe this is the first time I've seen carved brick.
Me too, hope to see more though, that is awesome! Someday when I get my own big brick house what would it cost me to get a life size Elgin bluebird bicycle carved into the side of it?

This type of sculpting has been around for a while. It's just not very mainstream.
Outskirts, when you get that house, we'll talk! :wink:

I've not done a bike yet, but here's an airplane that I did a few years ago...

Airportsign_zps359d668a.jpg

Very cool, I think it'd be sweet to carve a bike image into the back of the house like a fossil of an Elgin bluebird... :mrgreen:

So would it cost more or less than an actual Elgin Bluebird?

The brick sculpting is amazing, I've never seen that before.

I too do signs and started in the 80's, but was able to keep up with the computer age. Simple stickers is what pays the bills, but automotive painting has been my specialty for nearly 30 years. I also design custom paint for motorcycles/cars/trucks/semi trucks and layout the masking for them. Many of my customers have won national and international events, although that was years ago when people could afford custom work..... also before the digital age.

A few samples of old and more recent work is shown below.

The latest sign finished only a couple weeks ago. "The Crown"
IMG_5421-L.jpg

IMG_0307s-L.jpg

This is factory paint, all I had to do was add the vertebrae.
IMG_3445-L.jpg

Stinger90_1-L.jpg

Best use of color, Nats North.
ford_3-L.jpg

orr1-L.jpg

flame1-S.jpg
flame2-S.jpg

Hoops-L.jpg

Photography is starting to take over now as its another form of art that is helping pay the bills.

This link is to the painting portfolio on my photography website. http://www.ienvisionphoto.com/Streetwize

Troy

Latest posts

Back