Anuthern ...painted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I may catch some flack for my copy design , but I am bored and I don't sell what I
build ....well except a moment of weakness when Chuck bought a couple, but they were my designs. So this is what
I have been doing for the last two days. I decided I wanted one that was a couple inches longer
and with more rake in the forks. I went to what I think was the turning point. That is somewhere
between pretty and flops like crazy on the rake. I am pretty close. Its twitchy and will want to
pull a little but its a call between right and cool looking. I could derake it some but it looks better
than its causing a problem steering......so here we go Still have to cut off the tubes and build a kick stand
but I'm missing my nap. Hope you enjoy.

DSCF0004-35.jpg

DSCF0001-107.jpg

DSCF0002-99.jpg

DSCF0005-21.jpg

Re: Anuthern

This may be my favorite yet. Clean lines and great stance. You may need to clear coat the bare metal.

My welding isn't that smooth Clancy. I probably will bondo the welds and paint it a few times. :shock:

Nope orange and tan tires is a no no. Maybe black too Or a silver...I like silver

It will defiantly give you some thickness. Its hard to sand through any of my paint jobs. :roll:

I told Betty last night that I have built a bunch of bikes. I should have kept count.
That one is nice. But really and truly since I build them all and they fit me, one rides
just like the rest. If you closed your eyes and got on one....you would probably run into something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I'd like to see you build is one like the purple frame but the second set of lower bars would mimic the same bend angle as the top bars.

I'd also like the rear triangle wide to fit a 3" wheel like the frame in this thread.

Uncle Stretch said:
But really and truly since I build them all and they fit me, one rides just like the rest.
The mark of a good builder.

Uncle Stretch said:
If you closed your eyes and got on one....you would probably run into something. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The mark of a bad rider.

How about Radiant Coppertone?

Lol, True I am more into cars at the moment. Sorry though Steve I'm afraid that one is a permanent part of my collection, lol. Looking at the pictures though I think I need to go with some thick bricks, or some beefier 26's. I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure you could fit a lot more tire in there.

As far as the new build goes I love this one. To say it is a copy I think is a bit of stretch (get it). This is shaping up to be one of your best for sure. The rake might make it a bit twitchy but sometimes you have to go with form over function.

Dang Uncle Stretch! That's a beut!
I'm a weenie about disagreeing but I gotta say I like it better without the second tube. Doesn't need the complication. That's just me. Cringe cringe :lol:

I hollered when I saw the title of the post! Allright!!

Thats funny. I kinda am on the fence about the other tube. Its in all of them I build.
Having one plain is kinda what I was looking for. Its still undecided. Well from Texas its
anuthern and from everywhere else it would be Another One. :lol:

The rake came out really nice. I like it. I think your right with the flop, looks like you are right on the fine line.
Just ride fast and you won't notice the flop :D
I like the extra tube in the one picture, the Tank Tube I guess you could call it. Fill it with your Uncle Stretch Logo.
I want to take it for a ride :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha Ha...it was a joke because the last bike he built he started off black, then painted it orange, didn't like that and painted it black again.

He's my real Uncle so I'm allowed to harass him. :lol:

Latest posts

Back