another old fool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, I am getting back into bicycles since my body is getting to the point where kick starting a rigid chopper is getting painful. I really like custom things, and some of the bikes on this forum are mighty cool. so I built a 24" Schwinn banana seat beach bike, and am looking to build an electric bike for around the neighborhood use. I hope I can get some good inspiration on this site.

hdpix 189.jpg

the Schwinn or the chopper? the Schwinn was supposed to be my beach bike, but i can't go there because of this .... pandemic. i always wanted a crate when i was a kid; dad wasn't even springing for one of those. looking at the prices they go for now, he should have bought at least 3 for each of his kids.

the Schwinn or the chopper? the Schwinn was supposed to be my beach bike, but i can't go there because of this .... pandemic. i always wanted a crate when i was a kid; dad wasn't even springing for one of those. looking at the prices they go for now, he should have bought at least 3 for each of his kids.
I was mainly referring to the Schwinn, but the chopper's awesome too!

Latest posts

Back