Another iRide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iRide Custom Bicycles said:
Here's an update. Sorry about the quality of the pic, it's from my phone.

Newbike.jpg
How's the build going...?

The building part is done. Actually I was done with it about a month and a half ago. My painter is SLOW. It's just needs a satin black prime on it but for some reason, he just can't seem to bring himself to do it. I'll post as soon as I get it back and assembled.

sounds like you need to buy yourself a gun and paint it yourself. :wink: lookin good man! dont waste time or money on an unreliable service.

stretch said:
sounds like you need to buy yourself a gun and paint it yourself. :wink: lookin good man! dont waste time or money on an unreliable service.

Yeah I know. I wouldn't waste my time but he is a good friend of mine and he does it for free. This is the longest I have had to wait for him to do anything for me and the funny thing about it is that it's just going to be black.

blacks a fun color to prep for since any little thing wrong will stick out like a sore thumb(dp90lf,clear with flattening,or full shine clear) and it takes some time....although this is taking a bit too long....
send it my way ill get it shot really quick(ill even shoot it in the booth at work :!: )

sensor said:
blacks a fun color to prep for since any little thing wrong will stick out like a sore thumb(dp90lf,clear with flattening,or full shine clear) and it takes some time....although this is taking a bit too long....
send it my way ill get it shot really quick(ill even shoot it in the booth at work :!: )

LOL...where are ya? I may take you up on that.

It's a good thing you sold this one Dan, you're going to need a bigger garage soon. Any ideas coming up for the next build? It's time you did one for yourself :mrgreen:

Have you seen these bikes on Slownlow.com? Looks like their sporting IRide bars...

104.jpg

Latest posts

Back