Another iRide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another one. Sorry I didn't get very good early progress pics but there is a LOT of work left on this one. Not sure on the name of this one yet...maybe Bulldog or something like that.

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

Very cool design....love the rear fender and handlebars on this one....they are wild looking.

What kind of tubing did you use?

Boy thats a long cut to slab those triangle tubes to the top tube. Nice work. Good design. Looks like from where your are ,it would have a hard time not being a killer bike. :lol:

I had a couple of ideas pop into my head about the paneling...maybe some alum. leather accents. Maybe spikes in the leather too, not sure yet. I had originally planned to go with an Ed Roth style paint job, but this one, like a lot of the others I've made, is taking on a life of it's own and "building itself". Kinda of a cop out as far as finish goes but I think it's going to be flat black.

whatsup iride

how ya been?

those big fat tubes and those paper thin droputs like 1980 still :p

alot of builds lately?

Hey Nick,

LOL...yeah, 1/8'' drops. Decided to go the quick and easy route rather than the brutally slow cutting 1/4'' stuff.

Not too many customs lately, been building a lot of custom dirt jumpers out of the sweet double butted cromo good stuff... http://arider.pinkbike.com/album/New-RB-frame/ My roots grow from the dirt ya know.

How's thing with you? Anything new coming up?

sweet

yeah thats where no-name customs went back to building mtb (http://www.stoiccycles.com/

nice INBRED (new resolution)

and what is that sprocket that matches the 7 spoke 24" tuffwheels????

Got the 3way project...waitin to get some waterjet plates done to progress.
Cash is alittle tight

Just opened a bike shop...would love to get something from you on the frame wall.
Tryin to build the local kustom scene by offer all the kustom frames (firebikes, basman, chopUS, Lowlife bikes......I Ride :D

email me

good luck with rancid too

puttin on a show in august if u want to come party in NY
check events

...and are those the single wall german rims u got??

Like the lines on this one. Bars go well with it too and where do you fine those wheels?
I just talked with no-name last week and he said he's done building frames of any kind for sale just burnt out. I tried to talk him into it but no luck.
I have always like your work would you consider building a frame of my design?

Al

well i saw the bike with the other bars and even though im not a fan of tall bars(normally) id say they fit this one a bit better than the ones in these pics.
btw thanks to all of you guys who scratch build for giving me something to shoot for since you all do top notch work!

Wow! love it!

Latest posts

Back