Another Dudley Mass Show 11/20/2011

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh please, I spent $20 on junk I'll never use.

I did however, for some weird reason, NOT buy the $100 girls Shelby Airflow.

Got more spokes than I will ever use in my lifetime...but free is always good.

Highship is a great guy!

Brian/Stickit was once again being all "I'm too tired, lazy, or whatever" to go.

Wait...I gotta go, somebody's wife is texting me. :shock: :shock: :lol:

Good to hear from you Banker! Post up some pics every now and again! Your collection is always good for a little drool!

Joe

PS - Dan - $100 Shelby, $100 Shelby, $100 Shelby, $100 Shelby, $100 Shelby, $100 Shelby...Shoulda bought it!

I had a good time hauling stuff in,with my buddy from Jersey and then hauling it back out.
Did my bestsales before ever getting in ! :lol: But a good salesman doesn't stop early after a win.
Good seeing who was there and wish the Best to those who were not. Mike tanks alot,good deal :wink:

We were about mid way in the middle isle had a pile of stuff , truck looked like a bad jengia game sold a bunch of stuff and found my new winter project . 1961 jc higgins 3 speed

yeshoney: "Ian - where the heck were you?"

sorry man, my fiance had other plans for my (her) Sunday.

miss you guys.

Had a great time and as always it was nice to see everyone. Even though I wasnt in buying mode there were some good deals to be had for sure and it seems that people are starting to learn its better to sell than lug it home! I was also suprised and happy to see how many new vendors were there.

yeshoney said:
Kota - Your the only one we haven't heard from?

Wow! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Been really busy...Just "chillin" (taking a break) on bikes right now.

BankerRAt said:
Keep your warm and fuzzies to yourself Larry!!
Don't make me go "occupy" your bank! :lol:

Little known fact about Graylock: He used to be the chief of the "chia pet" tribe on Cape Cod.

Little known fact about BankerRat: His (great) collection of vintage bikes came from "Repos".

Little known fact about KOTA: He's the most caring and SENSITIVE human being you'll ever meet...Has nothing but good things to say about everyone. :roll:

I had a great time and it was nice being able to put some faces with the folks we talk with here.

Dan,

What did you tell me you thought that bike was that I picked up? A Peerless? Do you have any pictures of yours?
It's really growing on me (for a ladies bike). I think I will stick to the plan by stripping the fork for another ride but I might end up building up the bike.

So whens the next local bike swap? I saw the guy who organizes the Monson show and he was talking a bit about it but I couldn't get a read on if and when the next one would be....

highship said:
Dan,

What did you tell me you thought that bike was that I picked up? A Peerless? Do you have any pictures of yours?
It's really growing on me (for a ladies bike). I think I will stick to the plan by stripping the fork for another ride but I might end up building up the bike.

So whens the next local bike swap? I saw the guy who organizes the Monson show and he was talking a bit about it but I couldn't get a read on if and when the next one would be....

Adam,

You bike is an Iver Johnson built bike, no question about it. It has a JC Higgins springer on it that was clearly added at some point.

Mine is a Lovell Diamond badged bike, but built by Iver. Has the same crank set as yours. Mine is here:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45449&p=442318&hilit=lovell#p442318

highship said:
I had a great time and it was nice being able to put some faces with the folks we talk with here.

Dan,

Adam,
I think Mike will be having another swap in Feb. and Monson was in late March last year so Im guesing around the same time this year. See you guys all there.

-Brian

Latest posts

Back