Another Dudley Mass Show 11/20/2011

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there but not sure yet if Im going to set up to sell or just bring bikes to show and hang out. For me the 2 winter shows last year were much better to find deals at than the spring/summer shows were.

Oh very Kool :D I just scored a cigar box of head badges and was wondering where to unload it.
Yea,I'll be there with some parts ,buy 1 get 1 deals for sure. CYA.......Stevil

I might go to this. I'm in the market for a nice vintage road bike frame... Bridgestone, Miyata, Fuji etc.

I am going to be there. I wanna show Keith what became of the X serial number Rollfast I bought from him~indirectly thru Bri in RI after I sold the Schwinn i bought from him. I have a tub of 20" muscle bike stuff i want to sell cheap. If you got any needs let me know and I will bring it with me.

Joe

yeshoney said:
I am going to be there. I wanna show Keith what became of the X serial number Rollfast I bought from him~indirectly thru Bri in RI after I sold the Schwinn i bought from him. I have a tub of 20" muscle bike stuff i want to sell cheap. If you got any needs let me know and I will bring it with me.

Joe

The fact that I missed out on that bike haunts me to this day! A Zep-ish frame as well as a 24" straight bar is on my short list to find. Im sure there will be neither there and if there is you will beat me to it.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I might go to this. I'm in the market for a nice vintage road bike frame... Bridgestone, Miyata, Fuji etc.

Hey Ian,

How about a Motobecane? A friend has one...I haven't seen it yet so I can't tell you much about it. But it will be cheap.

are the Motobecane's French thread bottom brackets? I think they are. If so, then no thanks Dan, but I appreciate the offer. I'm wanting to use a Shimano 105 crank and bb I have in stock.

I will be going ..I have several bikes for sale in the for sale section right now on this site if anybody is interested please let me know .I'm Not setting up but I will gladly deliver any bike or the wagon to the show.
I'm respectfully asking for a small deposit on any bike to be delivered just so I dont load my truck up for no reason .I'm going to Dudley to shop & I don't want to be stuck with no room for more bikes. :D I'm hoping for a good show.

As usual I will be posting here what I will be looking to sell to give members here first crack at it. Mostly BMX- 81 Schwinn Thrasher, mid school Haro TR 2.2, Redline FS 840 project, some random BMX and non-BMX parts and sadly my beloved X-53-
002-1.jpg

Gonna be a wicked nice day! Bring a rider and maybe, just maybe go a for a quick ride somewhere!

Joe

Anybody got a bunch of cones so we could maybe setup a track in the back parking lot?? 8)
Roundy round or figure 8 or something! Ramps ...think about it.......Stevil

Just got back from setting up my space at the swap. Met a couple of vendors that had never been there before so hopefully that means there will be lots of cool new(old) stuff :!: See y'all in the mornin' :D

See you then guys!

joe

Dan was there before i even got going this morning and don't even start about losing my phone!

Dan got all the good "rusty, crusty" deals! LOL

Bri had the big sale of the day.

Maine - which guy was you?

Ian - where the heck were you?

Skip - What the Truck man?

Kota - Your the only one we haven't heard from?

Oh yeah - Rick and Banker too!!

Latest posts

Back