Another 20 showed up tonight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang Pick, by the title I was hoping it was a different bike. But that is still a cool little rig.

20" ballooners are always cool! My first thought is CWC built. It's hard to distinguish 20ers sometimes because their geometry is so different from their 26" counterparts and there aren't many floating around for reference.

A serial number should help though if you're interested in an ID.

I agree that it has a CWC vibe to it. Maybe even late 40s?
Lot of cool options for that bike. Get a bunch of kiddie license plates and do a yoothgeye tag tank. :D

I'm with ya CeeBee, probably why I have back problems! I actually will probably build it for my grandson. I don't think he has ever ridden a conventional regular type bike.

Sweet. I've been acquiring 20"rs for my son for a bit. They are hard to come by, besides convertibles.

Definitely does not look like a monark. They have similar builds on the rear stays as their 26" big brothers.

Nice find.

I bought this bike off CL a few months ago. It's missing the headbadge but I was guessing Western Flyer by the chainring. I have since took it apart and added a sweet custom springer to it. I've also started a thread on the build on the RRB#9 buildoff section.

Before

After

Latest posts

Back