Anniston, AL Vintage bike swap meet SAT. Dec. 3rd ??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is not a swap meet that I'm involved in OR have any history with ...... but I'm considering the trip.

Just curious if there is anybody going from the RRB crowd ?? Got a Flyer handed to me at Tyler's Power Springs Swap meet.

The flyer says its at 33 West 10th St. Anniston, ALA on Dec 3rd from 10AM until ?? with this number: (334) 315-2798

Not much else is said ....... Can I get any feedback from y'all ??

Thanks! CCR Dave

OK >>>> here is a little more info about this swap meet. It is on a corner lot occupied by an Old Texaco gas station from the '50's. Derek McDuffy is the owner of the property and I spoke to him about the event. Mostly advertised on Facebook at "Junk Drivers C.C." which is a car club/ truck club with a lot of Vintage Bicycle Gear Heads. Derek expects about 12 to 20 "vendors" to set-up for this. Weather looks to be fine until AFTER about 3pm when rain chances are increasing. Mostly seems that Alabama folks are going. I know that there will be SOME from GA too.

Latest posts

Back