ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
I think I need a drink!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I decided to build my own frame for this comp,as I have never done this before.
Went for a whole fantasy theme style bike,more custom and pimped...
Some parts haven't arrived but I managed to substitute.When they do I will be replacing the 144 spoke rims with 72 spoke fan rims,and vanilla Boa-g tires...
Went for a wonderful ride today,rolls like a dream... :D
Talk about attention seeker. :D I'm the only crazy one who builds bikes like this in Greece,so most people on my island can't believe their eyes,when they see a 2.40 meter bike with skulls,flames,and shiney things pass by them... :shock:
I went around for better pictures.Hoping to get one near a nice church.Greece is a very religous country and every family have there own private churches built near their homes,as this where the bones of their loved ones are placed...

It has been a great build,I started with a 20' Ugly Dub chopper ...

My end result!!! I like the first 4 photos(not sure wich is the best)...

All the buildings are white here,so its very hard to get pics of a white bike... :lol:
Cameleon now you see it,now you dont...

I want to thank everyone for the support and wonderful comments...It has been a great pleasure entering the build off this year,yet again.A fantastic community of bike builders... :D

Dec 10, 2011
Wichita Ks 67204
Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples.

Very artsy---interesting choice of materials for the frame (strap iron). Lotta time & thought went into this one, well done & good luck.

Jul 17, 2008
sandusky OH
Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples.

Way to go Funky, it was lookin' kinda' sketchy there in the late hours, glad you made it. I like the fact that it's painted like an actual Ghost Bike.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
LukeTheJoker said:
Awesome work Funk!
Love the drink holder!

Luke.
Thanx that was what I was rushing to do... :wink:
JoKeR63 said:
Way to go Funky, it was lookin' kinda' sketchy there in the late hours, glad you made it. I like the fact that it's painted like an actual Ghost Bike.
Yep!!! Try getting pictures when all the buildings are white... :lol:
Turtlesixfour said:
Pure rolling art! Very nice.
Thanx
geech34-2nd said:
Very artsy---interesting choice of materials for the frame (strap iron). Lotta time & thought went into this one, well done & good luck.
Thanx,Always wanted a fancy stretch limo style bike...

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Nov 14, 2012
Arvada, CO.
*insert cus word of choice *. amazing!!!!!!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
This build was one of my early favorites and now that it is complete, it's beyond that.
You definitely have one of my votes Miss Funk!!!
JUST AMAZING!!!!

:shock: Wow... she's a corker alright. 8) very 8) indeed :D

However, I do think your welding skills are somewhat better than mine. If I tried welding up a pair of skeleton hands they would look far more arthritic :roll:

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Funkme said:
I think I need a drink!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You need a drink? I'm making the list of completed bikes, changing pictures, and I've already had a few drinks... :lol:

May 4, 2012
Oregon high desert
WOW just WOW this frame is incredible and the hole bike is uber WOW :!: :!: :!: :!: :D

Troy

Aug 6, 2012
Absolutely phenomenal built by a phenom builder! I am pretty much speechless!

Laurie

Oct 5, 2010
WOW! That is some outstanding work. I've been watching this one and I have been convinced for weeks that it is headed for top 5. Top 3, even. I love it.

Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples. New Pics.

That is a lot of work. I can't imagine. Wish I had the skills. Well done. Good luck in voting.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS