ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples~ 100% Done,Finished...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH

Don't worry Tommy,the skull build, is a big challange for me,and I love a challange :p ...
I have never built a bike from scratch,just been set back with work,late Greek Easter & Season opening...
May is always busy for me...Last year I entered the comp around about now...
Originally I thought to use ole parts that i had around,but decide to pimp her with shiny things...
So need $$$$$ for that :D :D :D

I just realised our builds are similar in the frame design, the main frame "tube" pieces have very little strength and are easily bent to shape, and the strength comes from what joins it all together!

Very cool!

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
I just realised our builds are similar in the frame design, the main frame "tube" pieces have very little strength and are easily bent to shape, and the strength comes from what joins it all together!

Very cool!

Luke.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah!!! I did it,started the seat, More skull,more flames...
Ok the draft.

The cut.

Thinkin about springs or no springs :?:

More yet to come,might need some more bending,hopefully the flames should be like a guard over the rear wheel...

MO FLAMES
MO BETTA
Glad to know I am not the only person with pointy parts coming off of their seats.

Wouldn't it be great if somebody designed a handheld laser shaped like a pen that cuts threw anything :shock: :shock: :shock:
Can you imagine :?: :idea:

007 had one in his watch, but I doubt if it would have been very good at cutting
out a seat. Your build is looking good. I like the Indian one too.

Uncle Stretch said:
007 had one in his watch, but I doubt if it would have been very good at cutting
out a seat. Your build is looking good. I like the Indian one too.
Thanx Uncle Stretch... Lovin your Fat boy...
I thought the laser would be fantastic trimming my horses hooves,saves the backache etc...She could just stand there,and presto... :p

Was able to get the flames in today...
Removed the bottom bracket as it was slightly off balance and filled in the old frame holes...
Dont you luv it when you burn holes,just to refill them... :lol: :?
I'm getting good at it :wink:
So next few days will be remounting bracket as well as extending the rear stays,cleaning up the frame for the undercoating...

AWESOME!!!!!!
I have been waiting patiently for this moment!!!! Love the way that just fits the frame!
Excellent work!!!

Thanx guys...I will raise the bottom bracket up by 5cm so that flame is mounted on for extra support...
Seems i have lost most of the bounce... :D
Will know for sure when I do a mock up...

LukeTheJoker said:
Looks great! Cant wait to see more!!! :D

Luke.

Nothing like yours Luke... :)
I wish I had have taken my Uncle up on teaching me to weld last time he was here...
I remember watching my father when I was a kid,build a horse trailer and a horse box for the back of a truck...
And thought that looks like fun,wish I could play with that toy...
Back in those days I remember I was not even allowed to take woodshop at school,cause I was a girl... :lol:

Funkme said:
Back in those days I remember I was not even allowed to take woodshop at school,cause I was a girl... :lol:
Wow! How old are you? :lol: Just kidding, I do remember girls being in my metal working and wood working classes and even an apprentice who went through tafe with our group...

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
Funkme said:
Wow! How old are you? :lol: Just kidding, I do remember girls being in my metal working and wood working classes and even an apprentice who went through tafe with our group...

Luke.

Middle 40's...lol
Aint no shame in age... :D

Latest posts

Back