ANGEL '0' DEATH & The Disciples~ 100% Done,Finished...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ANGEL '0' DEATH

Hey Funky, have you given any concideration for the shifting chain tension when the frame flexes? If that's a freewheel hub in the back I'd use an old derailleur for that.

JoKeR63 said:
Hey Funky, have you given any concideration for the shifting chain tension when the frame flexes? If that's a freewheel hub in the back I'd use an old derailleur for that.
Not given it a thought yet, but the frame shouldn't flex by the time i'm finished :?: I hope... :wink:
But if it does... Will keep it in mind...Thanx for the tip....

Well over the weekend,I decided to work on a bike...Just not Angel 'o' Death,even thou I had all the intentions to do so...
When this comp started I wasnt sure what catergory to enter in,traditional or anything?
But this has been my dream to build a 1910 Indian replica...Slowly I have been collecting parts for her over the past year,started working on her same time as Angel...
So this was the mock up...

No frame changes just a welded a bar in for the tank.Also the top bar was cracked where the clamp is,so welded that aswell...
This is a M11 Monet Goyon frame...

So when I spray I line a few jobs up...

So I decided to mount it all together...
Not going with the wheel set that is on it...
Have sprayed a 26" set and was hoping to fit creme boa-g's on her... But with the guards on they wont fit :cry:
So to guard or not to guard?
So I guess will have to go for 24" set w/ thickbricks...(I could always extend stays????)

Still have to mount the pedals,and fix the seat post + handle bars... Just brought the 2 stroke motor for her...
But you guys get the picture...

Beautiful work!!!
I love that fork!

kingfish254 said:
Beautiful work!!!
I love that fork!
Girder or parrellogramme as the french call them... Have another 3 in storage... :D

Very cool replica... and I am way to polite to mention anything about the back wheel being on wrong... unless you have some sort of amazing and rare magic swap over chain to go on there :wink: :lol:

n8045.jpg

Nice pick up,cant pull the wool over yr eyes now... :shock:
These wheels are not staying on,was just to get a idea of clearance....
I also mounted the front fender on wrong it needs to be lowered at the back...Need to do extra work there...
Now I just might be able to fit 26" on????

dracothered said:
Glen said:
Very cool replica... and I am way to polite to mention anything about the back wheel being on wrong... unless you have some sort of amazing and rare magic swap over chain to go on there :wink: :lol:
She is putting a 2 stroke gas engine on it...

Boy oh boy... my face is redder than the bike right now :oops:

That's what you get for looking at the photos more than the words :roll:

Glen said:
dracothered said:
Glen said:
She is putting a 2 stroke gas engine on it...

Boy oh boy... my face is redder than the bike right now :oops:

That's what you get for looking at the photos more than the words :roll:
Yeah but nice pick up...Like I said no wool over yr eyes BAA HAAA : :lol: Also on my mock of Angel the crank & sprocket are on the wrong side aswell... :lol:
The idea is to just throw it all together for a look-c...

More cool Skullduggery!

LukeTheJoker said:
Just a couple more skulls hey?
The best one is still in the bike frame!

Luke.
Thanx Luke'
Hopefully I can start the saddle today,also decided to make my own handlebars as well ...
Yet another 2 challenges...
Work has calmed down so I should get the time now...

LukeTheJoker said:
Just a couple more skulls hey?
The best one is still in the bike frame!

Luke.
Funkme, I so want to see you finish the other bike because I was intrigued by your design. But I do like your Indian clone too, dont get me wrong. Ive always wanted to do a similar skull designed frame. Maybe soon...maybe future skull bike build-off challenge.

Latest posts

Back