an old build of mine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all,
I posted a thread in the build section titled (for lack of a better one) First build in 15 years. Well it dawned on me that maybe I should put up a post of one of the last builds that I did.
This started out as a JC Higgins that I found at a flea market in CO. I tried to keep it mostly JC Higgins but I am sure a few non-proper parts made their way in. Which is OK by me. After this one I did another Higgins and had a few other old bikes. This bike and all the others where sold (rather cheaply I might add) at a yard sale. You know…..one of those days you wish you could get back! Anyway fast forward about 15 or so years, We got our daughter through college and I had not thought about bikes in some time. Then I went to a car show in Louisville a few months ago called Beatersville (a very cool show). At the show I saw several cool muscle bikes and a bunch of cool rat bikes and that got the ideas flowing again. So here I am scrounging for parts that fit my project and budget and loving every minute of it. Anyway thanks for looking.

JimK

Before
bike1.jpg

And after

bike2.jpg

bike.jpg

Latest posts

Back