Amorem Redux - Integrum, Finito, Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reworked the Tear Drop pedal to compliment the chain ring.
IMG_20170519_085331.jpg
IMG_20170512_174804.jpg

Just caught up here. I hadn't checked in since the first few days and wow this has really got some cool stuff going on! I've wanted to do a steampunk bike for many years but still haven't got around to it. Very creative, keep it up!

Just caught up here. I hadn't checked in since the first few days and wow this has really got some cool stuff going on! I've wanted to do a steampunk bike for many years but still haven't got around to it. Very creative, keep it up!
TRM, a huge fan of your skills & creativity. Thank you for the encouraging words.

Even though the build has strains of steam punk; I think of it more of garage "Dream Junk". Basically, trying to reuse what's on hand and cast offs that might otherwise end up in the dumpster.

Looking forward to where you take us with " Chris"!

Last edited:
Unique mounting idea for the front head light! That's a 'keeper'....don't be surprised if you see it pop up on another build around here..:nerd:

Beginning to take shape. Decided against the wide tire for the rear. Keeping the 3G Copper wheel and went for the slimmer tire profile; stretched a 1.50 tire using a 2.25 tube. Like the look and the profile. Ordered a matching 3G rim for the front.

Working on a design using wheel rims for a seat to follow the rear fender lines. It will have proper suspension & padding for comfort.
IMG_20170528_152216.jpg

Wow, this is way out there. The attention to every detail is amazing. Cant wait to see it all together
Johnp.smith, thanks I appreciate your kind comments. Trying to make it all work using some unorthodox methods & materials and what is on hand, when possible.

Last edited:
Just catching up with this build. WOW! So many cool ideas. I absolutely don't have the imagination to do steam punk. Your ideas just keep going and going and going....What the heck is in your drinking water....I want some!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back