Amorem Redux - Integrum, Finito, Done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake, waiting for a tire, gabbing fender & chainring hangers, etc.

GTB! Peace!

Just catching up with this build. WOW! So many cool ideas. I absolutely don't have the imagination to do steam punk. Your ideas just keep going and going and going....What the heck is in your drinking water....I want some!
I agree and want some. Repurposing a lot of things on here. Love the creativity

This punk is ready to blow the steam is building & the pressure is rising!!!! Hold on tight for the wild ride !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added Copper Inserts to the "Tank". Hopefully, the front tire will arrive today.

Will post a pic of the final mock up once the front wheel is mounted. Thinking I am at the 65 - 70 percent mark of completion of the build.
IMG_20170622_141830.jpg

Any updates? I've been missing this bike.

Kota, prior to my back injury, I had to ditch the 3G Copper rims; wouldn't clear the front fender, too wide. So found two black 1.50 rims in my stash and will jazz them up with some off the shelf wheel disc. Pics will follow.

Hope to be returning to action later this week to finish the build by deadline.

Hope you're back on your feet and your bike is back on two wheels soon.
Tick Tock - 14 days left

BLING A DING DING!!!!

Had to reposition the fender mount to the rear bicycle rims fender to accommodate the stays & braces. Nothing like a unanticipated kink at this juncture, ha,ha.

IMG_20170806_150712.jpg

Amorem Redux is Integrum (Finished)! Monday morning taking her for the photo shoot.

I wish that my photography skills would do her justice.

Congratulations to all who had the brass to compete, create and cajole us. Wasn't sure if I would get this far. I believe if I was given a fourth month to build; I would still be down to the wire.

Cheers fellow RRBers.
IMG_20170806_173646.jpg

This is one of those bikes that you really need to just sit and stare at to see all the cool little details!
Congrats!

Latest posts

Back