AMFer - Junk Bros

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I'm hoping this is one the regular guy off the street looks at and thinks "Nice bike" but those that are more into bikes will see the things that make it different. Not one thing in particular should stand out, as I have said before, bikes should be a symphony, not a drum solo.

Rg

This bike is so classy and sleek. Don't ever change anything and keep it forever. It rocks.

furyus

This bike is so classy and sleek. Don't ever change anything and keep it forever. It rocks.

furyus
Thanks, I'm actually working with a guy on a display deal in a bar & grill, we'll see if it works out... but I don't think I'd sell it.

Rg

Last edited:
The build looks really tight, along with the photo. Very cool build man, I know you did a ton o work on this from watching the thread. After seeing the final photo's you made all the right choices on this one. Congrats brotha!

There is so much that went into this build that doesn't show up in the final product! I mean that as a huge compliment. It all just looks like that is the way it's supposed to be. This was definitely one of my favorite builds to follow this year. The execution was perfection!

Rode about 3 miles today. In a fit of pique at being mounted on an AMF the Elgin bird jumped off the bike just as I turned back in the driveway (not really, the stud that screws into the emblem backed out). A little jbweld and she's there to stay. Other than that all was good.

Rg

Latest posts

Back