AMF Schwine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, it's like you are inside my head. :shock:

I love the straight bars. I love the big 'n' skinny also. It looks amazing. Thinking of something similar for this bike.

aem6md.jpg

Only with a fat 26" slick in the rear and a 26 x 1" slick up front. I'll change out the fork to a flat blade, as I just came across a guy with a huge bucket of forks! The 24 x 3" is tempting, however. What size rim do those take again?

The AMF is looking great!!! Rachaels Stingray was one of my favorites in the RRB kids buildoff. Hope everyone is feeling OK!!! Thanks!!!

time is getting thin but I am working at it, was going to work on mounting headlight and the badge but as I am looking at the bike that tank
plate just looked like it was missing something so this is what I came up with...some of you will recognise what I used :mrgreen:
top veiw
100_7093.jpg

side veiw
100_7094.jpg

more later

vw turn signal lights and they look a lot like the ones off a 67 like mine. but are the lenses hella?

Wow! I was just thinking how "Go Fast" some guys are making their bikes (derailleurs). 8) Impressive!.....Then I saw your tank(s), just blew me away! GREAT IDEA!..........Nice, Nice, Bike.

so I went to the local radio shack and picked up a 4 aa battery pack and a couple 250 milyamp bulbs..did some pretty basic wireing
and a tie strap mount...we got lights
100_7133.jpg

100_7134.jpg

still not sure if the head lights will stay where they are but they do work well
100_7135.jpg

went kinda generic with a cat eye tail light I had laying around
100_7137.jpg

just some button up stuff left to do and its done
while riding tonight adjusting the lights I here a neighbor say " what is that coming down the road "
it was just me :mrgreen:

got a little more done today put on the head badge with old Schwinn screws
100_7146.jpg

welded a Schwinn layback seat post to the original post and gave it a shot of black lacuer to hide the bird turd weld
100_7148.jpg

this is pretty much the finnished bike for now as I am going out of town in the AM
100_7147.jpg

100_7151.jpg

wanted to get some bettter pics but just dont have enough time so there you have it.

i knew youd get it to work! looks great :mrgreen: and you should come down for the ride(gas wouldnt be to bad coming down from the mountains........going back up might be a different story :wink: )

bike looks great love the night shots and when everything is better with your family we all need to plan some sort of get together

thanks again for the cool comments....you know I would like to come down and ride with you guys and lord knows I have made several trips
down to Sac. lately but none were any fun, gas is really not to bad in my olds it gets 31mpg on the freeway !
My problem is logistics all my trips down have been to take my wife to UC Davis for chemo :cry: and its usually just hit and run .
So when is the next ride ? If I could make it I would probably be riding the 58 delivery its more my size and a comfortable ride.
100_3647.jpg

this roadmaster kinda grinds my groin but it looks cool 8)

sorry to hear about why youve been going down to sact.(hope things get better for all of you!) and if im not mistaken itd be 9/13/08.....as for the bike who cares! just bring one if you can come(and yeah thats a sweet bike also) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back