AMF CHERRY BOMBER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's been done for a while and with the deadline approaching I got the bike out for the photo shoot. A bit snowy in these parts, so I opted for an indoor shoot. I took the bike back to the flea market where I bought the Daido Machine gun. I tried trading that accessory for shifters, but couldn't find a good deal. I'm glad I hung on to it, because it found the perfect home on this build. The owners of the flea market were happy to let me roll around their space looking for the perfect backdrop. The husband tells me he just threw a banana seat bike in the dumpster last week. He didn't know that people still wanted them. I told him, to hang on to any future finds. On my way out, a young boy saw me loading the bike into my van and he was in awe. His grandmother got out of the car and asked if I just bought it. I think she was feeling that disappointment of just missing out on the deal of a lifetime. Anyway, I may have just inspired a future muscle bike lover.

Cherry Bomber 1.jpg
Cherry Bomber 2.jpg
Cherry Bomber 3.jpg

Well, it's been done for a while and with the deadline approaching I got the bike out for the photo shoot. A bit snowy in these parts, so I opted for an indoor shoot. I took the bike back to the flea market where I bought the Daido Machine gun. I tried trading that accessory for shifters, but couldn't find a good deal. I'm glad I hung on to it, because it found the perfect home on this build. The owners of the flea market were happy to let me roll around their space looking for the perfect backdrop. The husband tells me he just threw a banana seat bike in the dumpster last week. He didn't know that people still wanted them. I told him, to hang on to any future finds. On my way out, a young boy saw me loading the bike into my van and he was in awe. His grandmother got out of the car and asked if I just bought it. I think she was feeling that disappointment of just missing out on the deal of a lifetime. Anyway, I may have just inspired a future muscle bike lover.

View attachment 151565View attachment 151566View attachment 151567
The Cherry Bomber looks fantastic! Sucks to hear the flea market owner threw away a banana seat bike just a week ago. Hopefully you might be able to save the next one! Loved the accompanying story that came with the finished shots! Great job @JNOACK!

Latest posts

Back