Almost time to vote

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Excited to see all this hard work & creative get shuffled out . Great work everyone
I stared this thread for question & answers for old & new members & just over all thoughts on the build off and voting.
Hat off to us [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The voting on this will rival the annual build off voting, that might be a first for a winter build off.
All of the builders brought their A game to this one.
Congratulations to all who finished, and good luck in the voting.

Dam, I wish I hadn't lost interest in the Stan McQueen build... Could have been the first functional moped as a moped build.

Biggest mini build-off ever!

Remind me to make the rules harder or something next time to get the entries down, that voting thread was a nightmare to set up! :21:

All good, just glad it is over, now I get to sit back, enjoy our Winter months down here with no stress and watch all you Guys and Girls go crazy in the main game! :rofl:

I feel dumb, but where is the voting taking place? Do I need to view the thread on my computer as opposed to tapatalk on my phone? First build off, first time voting, in a RRB contest anyways ;) and I have no idea what I am doing!

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I feel dumb, but where is the voting taking place? Do I need to view the thread on my computer as opposed to tapatalk on my phone? First build off, first time voting, in a RRB contest anyways ;) and I have no idea what I am doing!

Unfortunately Tapatalk does not support the voting, so you will need to go in via browser on your phone or computer...

Thats what I was thinking, will be hopping on the computer in a minute, with a big cup of coffee... lots to consider before voting, though I do have my favorites ;)

I kept trying to narrow it down, went over and over trying to cull my vote list, still probably ended up voting for half of them, just so many cool ideas!

Wow what a turn out I new there were a lot of bikes being built but didn't realize there were 63 !!!! I must have mist a few along the way. So much creativity, time ,money and hard work went into this build off . Voting will not be easy , I personally try to keep it to a top 10 but man I don't no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Biggest mini build-off ever!

Remind me to make the rules harder or something next time to get the entries down, that voting thread was a nightmare to set up! :21:

All good, just glad it is over, now I get to sit back, enjoy our Winter months down here with no stress and watch all you Guys and Girls go crazy in the main game! :rofl:

and thanks again Luke for setting it all up from start to finish, we all appreciate the work you devote to RRB..the best damm bike site on the net. Tip o' the hat to you friend, enjoy the rest of the summer.
:thumbsup:
F.

Back