Allie's Christmas Hot Rod Radio Flyer wagon (Finished!!))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MagicRat said:
Hey OUT,I wouldnt change a thing on that Honey of a Wagon.

You shouldn't do anything more than just oil the bearings on that GEM.

I agree Outlaw, keep that one as is and transform a newish one.

Hooch... Great job, really kool wagon.
Bolt a kid carrier in the thing, with a rollbar (for added safety) and get the kid acclaimmated to it and by the age of 3, you may have a serious garvity racer on your hands.

sorry guys but the undercarriage that the wheels are on was rusted way to much to save so it's hot rod time. i am going to clear coat the body and keep it as is. i do have to put in a wood floor as the floor in back is rusted thru to.

Outlaw 8)

yep. just maybe new wheels and a frame under it. I'll tow it when we do rails an trails rides for overnite. carry my kites in an beach stuff for the ocean trips. :)

Outlaw 8)

Dr. Tankenstein said:
At 82lbs, that thing will fly downhills!! It may be the first 'Gravity Wagon' :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dood, this wagon is sick! I have two pans with the intent on doing something cool with them. I think yours is definite inspiration. Just plain nice!

Tank, it wouldn't be the first gravity wagon though.
DSC01412.jpg

This is one that I teamed up with some other RRBikers from here to win the amature class in OKC this past October.
-john

Latest posts

Back